1. Advertise your web site with banner ads that are animated and include a call to action. You must grab people's attention and make them to click.
2. Use pop up windows or advertisements on your web site. They grab your visitors attention because they jump right out at them.
3. Buy internet business books, ebooks, private site memberships, etc. Study and learn all the new website promotional ideas you can.
4. Analyze all your promotional efforts. Concentrate on the ones that work and drop the ones that don't work. Don't waste your valuable time.
5. Get the most from each one of your visitors. Ask them to subscribe to your e-zine, participate on your message board, bookmark your site, etc.
6. Use text links if your banner ads are not pulling traffic. People don't ignore text links as much as they do banner ads.
7. Trade content with other ezine publishers or websites. This is a powerful and effective way to place your links on other targeted web sites.
8. Keep your product available to your customers at all times. If you have to back order it, they may end up canceling their order.
9. Use content on your web site so people can skim through it easily. Most people have little time so try using lists, short tips, short articles,etc
10 Add a message board or chat room to your website. If people enjoy it, they will revisit your web site to participate regularly.
Copyright © Stone Evans, The Home Biz Guy